Membership Instructions – Joining or Renewing
- Goto page https://apsvic.org.au/membership
- If renewing APS Vic and/or District Group membership(s) as an existing member
- If the subheading is New Membership, click on Login and enter your email address as the Username and membership number as the Password.
- If your login credentials are correct, you will be redirected back to the membership page and your name will be displayed above, and current membership details beneath, the Membership Renewal subheading.
Login Help | Logout Help
- Select APS Vic membership category, Australian Plants journal and district group(s) as appropriate (NB always click on the district group drop-down box to ensure that the correct option has been selected: single, household etc.)
- Ensure that the total amount displayed equals the amount paid
Total Amount Help
- Check email address, name & postal address
- Select payment method
- Card payment is preferred by APS Vic
- After card details have been entered, the card payment processor will check the details and, for debit cards, whether there are sufficient funds in the account. An error will be displayed as appropriate.
- If card payment is not working for you, select pay by bank transfer.
- If paying by EFT (bank transfer), include your membership number and name in the transaction reference.
- If paying by cheque, write your membership number and name on the back of the cheque.
- Click on Register for Neutrog, if appropriate
- Click Review your contribution, and follow prompts to finally submit renewal
If paying by card, the card payment processor will execute a pending debit after you click on Review your contribution. If you do not confirm your contribution, the pending debit may remain against your card for up to a week. If paying by card, your membership will be automatically renewed.
Membership Status Help | Multi-Year Membership Help